Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Special to my loved ones…

I presented this post especially for ‘u’…’u’ I care about u all the time…scouring the bottom of my heart and searching into the depths of passion…there is a beat of love and comfort beating inside my puny body…even though I love u…but my love to the other one is the greatest…the love to the merciful, the most compassionate and the greatest creator of all other living and non-living organism of our world…I love ‘u’ and I love Allah the most…Insha’Allah…god bless me and ‘u’.

4 comments:

92_cross said...

wow...bgtaw 'u' erk...

Zam said...

ckp la...x per..biar dier tau ape yang saya tulisn kat post nie...saya nak tnjkkan rase sayang saya mlalui blog...alis...mai la dtg umah sambut ari pkahwinan kkak saya...kay!!!! hehehehe...

92_cross said...

pk..no prob

xAr said...

are you.....