Tuesday, December 22, 2009

School out!!!

What I do in this school holidays…I take a lot of pictures….with my new w880i sony Ericson phone…hehehe….i don’t have my own digital camera but I do have phones that have camera…I do some hobby…for example taking pictures and published them to my own blog..you know what…I’m still a cameraman you know..those years of taking pictures at school is over for me…so I bought a 2.0 megapixel but still produced quality pictures…thank you Sony for invented this magnificent invention..hahaha…this is some example of my pictures that I’ve taken…



a lil bit high quality...hehehe...

Hehehehe…this is my best friend…POK LOH RUBBER ESTATE @ pok loh lade getoh...We always chat everyday…yes…everyday..Nice knowing him..Good friend indeed…

1 comment:

xAr said...

cakkk arr.... hehe